- made of steel 10 mm round bar
- 4 mounting holes with diameter 5.2(fi 5.2);
- deviation from the vertical - 10 °
- painted with powder paint, ensuring higher scratch resistance of the product
- height - 61 cm
- mounting plate - 120 x 120 x 20 mm
10 mm 2-rod table legs with a height of 61 cm can be used for various DIY and furniture projects. These hairpin legs are typically used to create a modern and industrial look in furniture design. The color options (black, white, grey, or golden) allow you to match or contrast with the existing decor in your space. These furniture legs are versatile and can add a touch of modern elegance to various furniture pieces and DIY projects.
Here are some common uses for these table legs:
- You can attach these hairpin legs to a wooden tabletop to create a stylish and minimalistic coffee table. The choice of color (black, white, grey, or golden) will depend on your overall design theme.
- Create a sleek and narrow console table for your entryway or living room by fixing these legs to a narrow piece of wood or metal.
- You can use these legs to build a stylish nightstand for your bedroom. The color choice can complement your bedroom decor.
- Construct a unique plant stand for your indoor plants or decorative items to display them with flair.
- Build a media console or TV stand to house your entertainment equipment and media devices.
- Create small end tables to place next to your sofa or armchairs for added convenience.
- Combine these legs with wooden boards to create stylish open shelving units for storage and display.