Rules on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal:
- The consumer (natural person) has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 (fourteen) days without giving a reason*.
- The right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you has obtained possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, SIA Solorety, actual address at Apes Street 5a-49, Riga, Latvia, LV-1039, telephone numbers: +37122388144, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org about the decision to withdraw from this contract.
- In order for the deadline for the right of withdrawal to be respected, it is sufficient if you send your notification about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
- In order for you to return an item, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. The product must also be in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse to exercise the right to return the product or not to issue a refund in cases where the product is not returned in the original packaging, the packaging of the product is significantly damaged, the seals on the product are damaged, the effects of careless use such as scratches and similar defects are visible.
Consequences of refusal
- If you cancel this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs incurred because you have chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), without unreasonable delay and at any in the case of no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not be charged any fee in connection with such refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back. Please note that SIA Solorety will not accept goods sent by mail, since at the time of acceptance it is not possible to record possible visual damage to the goods, as well as the contents of the package, in the presence of both parties. By sending the goods to the 11a.lv office using courier, you agree to the visual condition and assembly of the goods unilaterally determined by SIA Solorety at the time of receiving the goods. Further claims that, in your opinion, it does not correspond to the way you sent it will be considered unfounded, so we recommend that you hand over the goods in person - in Apes Street 5a-49, Riga, Latvia, LV-1039.
- You must return or hand over the goods without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The deadline will be met if you send the goods back before the 14-day deadline.
- You will have to bear the direct costs associated with returning the goods, for example - shipping costs.
- You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods if the goods are used for other purposes than to establish the type, characteristics and performance of these goods. For example, the item/s is technically or visually damaged, used and/or worn out (the item or its component, component) by more than 5% (five percent).
- The consumer is responsible for maintaining the product's quality and safety during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal (including the complete and perfect preservation of the packaging).
The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal:
- 20.05.2014 In the cases specified in Clause 22 of Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 "Regulations on distance contracts", including if:
- the price of the product depends on the fluctuations of the financial market, which the seller cannot control and which may occur during the right of withdrawal;
- the goods are made to the consumer's instructions or are clearly personalized;
- the product is perishable or soon to expire;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of a product that cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons, such as an electric toothbrush, epilator, electric beard/hair trimmer, electric hair clipper, and other products of a similar nature, if this the product packaging and/or the security seal is damaged;
- the product, due to its characteristics, is irreversibly mixed with other things after delivery;
- the consumer has requested the seller or service provider to come and perform urgent repairs or maintenance work. If the seller or service provider, when visiting the consumer, provides an additional service or supplies goods that are not necessary spare parts to carry out repairs or maintenance work, the right of refusal is applicable to said additional services or goods;
- Considering the sensitivity of the product and security issues, the consumer cannot use the right of refusal for the following products: computer units, power supplies, hard drives, (HDD and SSD), graphic/video cards, sound cards, RAM, motherboards, processors, coolers, drives , if the packaging of these goods has been opened and/or the security seal has been damaged.
- The product is mechanically and/or mechanically damaged, the value of the product has decreased.
- when receiving the item by courier, please make sure that the package is not damaged. If there are any damages, please indicate them in the act of acceptance of the goods to the courier. Note that if the packaging defect is not recorded in the acceptance certificate at the time of receipt of the product, then we will not be able to consider your claim regarding the damage to the packaging and the product in it;
- if the package was not damaged, but upon opening it, you found that: 1. the product is externally damaged; 2. the parts specified in the package are missing, then within three days after receiving the product, you can use the right of refusal and submit a claim to us. Any claims submitted later will not be considered;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of audio or video recordings or computer programs;
- the contract is concluded for the supply of digital content, which is not supplied on a permanent data carrier, if the supply of digital content has been initiated with the consumer's prior express consent and confirmation of the loss of the right of refusal;
- The online store 11a.lv does not store copies of the purchase contract.
- You can download the form for exercising the right of withdrawal in the online store 11a.lv here - Form of withdrawal rights.
- In the online store 11a.lv, product images may differ from the offered product. To clarify or specify the characteristics of the product, please contact 11a.lv by e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +37122388144,
- 11a.lv informs that, upon finding the loss of value of the returned goods, it will apply to the court for the compensation of damages caused by 11a.lv, which occurred as a result of the consumer's actions.
* The terms of the distance contract do not apply to the reservation of the product, if the customer places an order without delivery and chooses to purchase the reserved product at our point of sale. Before purchasing the product, the customer has the opportunity to check the product and make sure of its working capabilities, as well as whether the product does not have industrial defects or any other inconsistencies.