All goods purchased by the consumer in SIA Solorety store are guaranteed for at least 2 years, unless the manufacturer has specified a longer warranty period. Claims for non-compliance of the goods supplied by SIA Solorety with the terms of the contract are accepted within 2 years from the date of purchase or during the warranty period specified by the manufacturer. The deadline for claims applies only to the product itself, but not to its raw materials, such as computers, mobile phone batteries, printer toners, etc. raw materials subject to degradation.
Goods purchased by SIA Solorety, for which you find non-conformity, together with documents confirming the purchase and warranty, must be delivered to SIA Solorety service center - Riga, Apes Street 5a, by prior arrangement visit to the store's phone number indicated in the contact section or to the manufacturer's official service center. In order to save your time and speed up the process, it is much more advantageous to take the defective product immediately to the service centers specified by the manufacturer.
The terms of the manufacturer's warranty are valid if the consumer can provide them
- Proof of purchase (check, bill of lading, payment order or receipt)
- Manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (if the manufacturer or distributor has included one in the product package)
The manufacturer 's warranty conditions are void if
- The product is damaged by warranty seals, serial numbers or you have tried to repair the damage yourself.
- The product has not been used for its intended purpose and has not been operated in accordance with the product's instructions for use.
- Damage caused by a natural disaster (flood, storm, lightning, fire, earthquake)
- The product has scratched, broken constructions, cracked screen, poured water in unintended places, the product has been cared for by incorrect means, if unauthorized objects have been found in the product, insects have entered the products or any other traces indicating improper use of the product.
- Damage to the product has occurred as a result of incorrect transportation of the product.
- You have used non-standard power supplies, accessories and spare parts, as well as consumables (cartridges, toners, etc.) that have not been certified by the manufacturer for use with the specified product, and if this has caused damage to this product.
- Damage to the product is caused by non-compliance of the supply voltage, telecommunications, cable networks with the standards specified by the manufacturer, rapid temperature fluctuations, as well as other household and external factors, such as soot, smoke, dust, humidity, shocks, scratches.
- Damage caused by non-compliance of the supply voltage, telecommunications, cable networks with the standards set by the manufacturer, rapid temperature fluctuations, as well as other domestic and external factors (soot, smoke, dust, humidity)
- No regular service maintenance (applies to items that require it)
- Product used for production or professional purposes (if the specific product is not intended for such purposes)